Monday, July 14, 2008

summer!

Hi All,
I hope the summer is treating you right. Stay out of trouble and have fun. I have been going to school (as a student) and I am feeling the pain of finishing a 10 page paper. It is hard to stay focused when the weather is so great, maybe that is why we don't have school in the summer. I went to the Police concert, that was VERY awesome. Once school is done, Mr. Evans and I will hit the road and go camping. If you read this blog, reply, and let me know how your summer is going.
-Mrs. Evans

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Evans !

How have you been ?

Btw ; this is Mylinh ;]

karly.morris(: said...

hiiiii!
i miss your class!
how have you been?
how's your summer?

Morgan said...

Have you ever read the book "Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World"? It's a really interesting book.

Hope you're having fun, I'm looking forward to school!